Lower Right Triangle
Continental Office
Back to Home

HOW TO CHOOSE

The Right Floors for You

Choosing the right floors for your workplace is no easy task. There are endless possibilities when it comes to selecting what works best for your needs. We break it down to just five things you should consider about commercial floors.

floors ebook cover - tilted.png

Our free eBook will help you:

  • Understand the differences in commercial flooring types
  • Ask the right questions about which floors work best for you
  • Know what to look for in a flooring partner

 

Download the eBook!

Click on a topic to start learning more!

Durability Matters
Maintenance Expense
Moisture Control
Full-Service Flooring Contractors vs. Installers
Style and Movement

Additional Reading:

A Cold, Hard Look at Concrete
Floor Maintenance Philosophies
3 Things You Might Not Know About Carpet Tile
The ABCs of Commercial Floors
How to Protect Your Floors from the Elements

Durability Matters

Durability Matters

 

Studies have shown that commercial businesses change their flooring about once every 10-12 years. That means you'll want to find something durable that will hold up to your specific business needs. 

[back to top]

 



Maintenance Expense

Maintenance Expense

 

Industry studies have shown that flooring and installation costs alone are only about 8% of your floor's total lifecycle cost. This leaves 92% of your flooring cost in maintenance.

 

[back to top]

 

 

Moisture Control

Floors eBook Chapter 3

 

In some areas, weather can greatly impact your choices when deciding on commercial flooring. If your area is particularly wet, or a place where snow tends to accumulate during winter months, you should consider flooring material in entry areas with a moisture control component.

[back to top]

 

 

Full-Service Flooring Contractors vs. Installers

Floors eBook Chapter 4

 

Choosing the right partner is critical to spending your flooring budget wisely. A successful installation is largely dependent on hiring the services of a firm that meets the needs of your individual project. What you might not realize is that flooring installers are not the same as full service flooring contractors.

[back to top]

 

 

Style and Movement

Floors eBook Chapter 5

 

Have you ever stopped to think that flooring touches 100% of your space? While your furniture may only be present in 1/3 of your physical space, your flooring is seen everywhere. The look and feel of your floors is important and can impact your bottom line, if not well thought through.

[back to top]

 

 

 

Floors eBook_Long CTA